"Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself. Not whom I want you to be, but to who you are." Antoine de Saint Exupery

I scored a hardcover collection of Ted Hughes' poetry cheap cheap last night. While bonding with the pages I came across this:

To be a Girl's Diary

Crumblings, glanced into
By strange smiles, in a saleroom,
Where the dust is of eyes and hearts, in proportion,
As well as of old shoes, meteors, and dung ...

To be an heirloom spoon, blackening
Among roots in a thorn-hedge, forgetful
Of flavours as of tongues,
Fleeting towards heavenly dispersal,
Walked by spiders...

Nightfall collects the stars
Only in a manner of speaking.

Everything is inheriting everything.

Indeed.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

tho the poem did nothing... the title swept me away :)

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "Thank you very much! " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

…and so on.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I about the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog as for me. I'd like to read a bit more concerning that matter. Thnx for sharing that info.

Anonymous said...

How's it going?
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online zwt